Have you ever wondered how those startups manage to convince thousands of people to back their ideas with millions of dollars? Well, you'll now have a chance to hear from one of them.
We invited Inteliclinic team to talk about How to run a successful campaign on Kickstarter - dos and don'ts of crowdfunding campaign based on Neuroon Kickstarter campaign.
Inteliclinic team has launched their first Kickstarter campaign in December 2013. At that time they were not expecting to exceed 4 times the fixed goal and become the first Polish startup to achieve such great result at Kickstarter. Thanks to the money collected, the team was able to issue to the market Neuroon - an intelligent sleep mask that analyzes and improves your sleep.
Neuroon is now used by chosen crew members from Quantas, Virgin Atlantics and Ana Airlines and also by NBA teams: Golden State Warriors and Sacramento Kings in order to alleviate the jet lag which happens due to often trips.
Our guests will share with you:
- what exactly is crowdfunding, who is backing the projects and what are the common crowdfunding platforms
- the story and key to success of their Kickstarter campaign
- what they have learned from their mistakes during the campaign
- strategy of their upcoming crowdfunding campaign
- tips&tricks on how to prepare a great crowdfunding campaign
Who is this event for:
Everyone who would like to learn how to prepare a successful crowdfunding campaign based on a case study and to decide if crowdfunding fits to their idea.